Save Your Save With Root Canal Treatment
Root canal treatment, also known as endodontic therapy, is a procedure used to repair and save a tooth that has been damaged by decay, infection, or injury. At King East Dental in Stoney Creek, we provide this restorative service to patients, helping them eradicate pain and preserve their smiles!
What’s involved with root canal treatment?
After anesthesia has been administered, our dentist will remove your tooth’s pulp (the tissue that’s located inside each tooth) before cleaning, disinfecting, and sealing it with a special dental material. The final step is to add a filling or a restorative crown, which will help protect your tooth.
What are the main benefits of this procedure?
A root canal can offer many benefits, including:
- It relieves pain caused by decay, infection, or injury
- It can save your natural tooth from extraction
- It prevents the spread of infection.
How do I know if I need root canal treatment?
If you experience any of the following symptoms, please call us right away to arrange a thorough consultation.
- Severe toothache pain when eating or drinking hot and cold foods/beverages
- Sensitivity to pressure on your tooth
- A darkening of your tooth
- Swelling in your gums around the affected area.
Not seeking out treatment can lead to serious dental and overall health issues, so it’s important that you contact us if you’re experiencing any symptoms.
At King East Dental in Stoney Creek, our experienced team is here to help restore your smile and reduce your pain with root canal treatment. Contact us today for more information about this service or to book an appointment!
Contact King East Dental About Root Canal Treatment Today
- Relieve tooth pain
- Avoid the need for tooth extraction
- Prevent the spread of any existing infection
- Get the treatment you need – quickly
- Prioritize your smile!