King East Dental Re-Opens - June 9
Dear Valued Patients of King East Dental,
It has been a very difficult number of months for many people since restrictions have been placed on our society due to the COVID-19 outbreak. For us at King East Dental, it has meant the closure of our office to seeing you, our patients, except for extreme emergency situations. We are happy to announce that beginning next week, June 15, we will now be able to see you again for your dental care!
For us at King East Dental, we have always been committed to maintaining the highest levels of infection control and disinfection. We maintain and often exceed the standards placed on us by the Ministry of Health and by those governing us. To review some of the measures we have always taken, please refer to the March 10 letter in the special Coronavirus section of our website.
In addition to the measures already in place, you may notice the following when you return to our office:
- Fewer seats in our waiting area. This is to maintain social distancing and to avoid larger numbers of people gathering in a confined space.
- You will have the option to wait in your car when arriving for your appointment. Please come to the front desk area when you arrive, and you can leave a cell phone number with us. We will contact you when we are ready to see you.
- We are providing additional air purification units in the office. You may have noticed the units we already have in our office. These devices use 5 levels of filtration to bacteria, viruses, odours, and airborne particles from the air, making it a safer environment for all of us to be in. The additional units will filter the air in the office more often – as much as every 2 minutes!
- Our front desk will now have clear plexiglass barriers to protect both our receptionists and yourself from direct contact.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front desk area when you arrive.
- We have touch-free thermometers in the office, and the taking of your temperature may be part of your screening examination. If your temperature is elevated, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment for your own health, as well as the health of others around you.
- The dentists, assistants, and the hygienists may be wearing additional personal protective equipment (PPE’s) such as N95 masks, face-shields, and clinical gowns.
Please view our video to see what is new!
As a healthcare facility, our most important duty is to care for you and your loved ones. We will continue to strive to do our best for you, and we appreciate the trust you have placed in us. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Brian Kelemen
Dr. James Neal
The King East Dental Team